Lost and Found is a lot easier when we can tell the owner (or their friends) we found the stuff. Insert logging emergency contacts!
iPhone Guide (for iPhone X and newer):
- Hold the volume down and power button simultaneously for about 3-5 seconds.
- The power off screen will appear. If there is any contact information available, a Medical ID swipe will show up. Swipe it.
- Add the owner’s name (if available).
- Add a contact phone number (if available) in the phone number field.
- Swipe up to launch the pin entry.
- Select the emergency option in the bottom left corner.
- If there is any emergency information available, select “View Emergency Info”.
The Liff App can use the phone’s emergency contacts and owner information to swiftly and effectively reach out to owners (and designated friends), leading to a higher rate of returns in less time.