Apple & Google Pay are super cool but you may be wondering how the heck to use it. Never fear for the Geeky Liff Crew has you covered here.
Pro Tip: if you add some cards to your digital wallet then try leaving them at home or at least in the car so you don’t lose those!
Apple Pay Guide
- Open the Wallet App
- Tap .
- Follow the steps to add a new card.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next.
See more information at: Apple Support
Google Pay Guide
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- When you’re asked to, add a card.
- You may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retinae scanning screen locks. It won’t work with screen locks like Smart Unlock or Knock to Unlock.
- To make purchases: Make sure your device meets software standards, has NFC, and NFC is turned on. Your phone must also have HCE.
If you have another in-store payment app on your phone: In your phone’s Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.