I think losing your phone might count as an emergency in some circumstances… So lets set that shiz up:
Apple Guide to Setting Up an Emergency Contact & Medical ID
- Locate and open the Health App
- Select the Medical ID tab in the bottom right
- Tap “Create Medical ID” or Edit in the top right
- Complete the information for an emergency contact and your medical ID information
- Toggle “Show When Locked” as on and hit done
- You’re done!
Android Guide to Setting Up an Emergency Contact & Medical ID
Android doesn’t really have a standard practice for this but… you can get a free emergency contact app from the Google Play Store that serves the same purpose.
Here is a good one that we suggest: Medical ID Android App